As a Member of the Legislative Council for the Western Metropolitan Region, my most important job is to represent residents across Melbourne’s Western Suburbs.
I’m available to help people and organisations across Melbourne’s West with anything involving the Victorian Government.
Ways Cesar can assist:
- Raise issues in Parliament
- Contact appropriate Ministers regarding an issue
- Recommend a service that can help
- Assist with issues of concerns you have with local councils
- Assist community organisations with grants advice
- Provide other advice and assistance
- Seniors’ Discounts and Entitlements
- Concessions for transport, rates and education
- Health Services
- Young People’s Rights
- Laws and Regulations
- Funding for community organisations
Depending on the occasion, congratulations messages can be arranged from the Prime Minister, Governor-General, Premier, Governor and the Queen for
- 90th Birthdays
- 100th Birthdays
- 50th (Golden) Wedding Anniversaries
- 60th (Diamond) Wedding Anniversaries
- 65th Wedding Anniversaries
Send message requests to me at least six weeks prior to the event. Please include a copy of the birth or marriage certificate.
Justice of the Peace Signing Service
The office offers a Justice of the Peace document signing service on Monday and Friday. This service is only available via appointment. Please contact our office on 03 8363 0288 or click here to use our contact form to request an appointment time.